Every parent can leave their child with us knowing that we take extra precautions to provide a safe, clean, secure environment for their child. It is Bergen County Christian Academy's number one priority.
Bergen County Christian Academy has a set of safety and security protocols that we strictly enforce. Some of the highlights include:
SECURE DOORS AND ENTRANCES:
- Our school is equipped with an electronic access entry system that allows only authorized individuals to enter
- Those without key fobs must be allowed in by a front desk employee and will be accompanied throughout the building.
- Photo identification is required from all unfamiliar visitors.
- No child will be released to any unknown person without written authorization and proper identification.
- All employees are thoroughly screened and undergo criminal background checks and are trained in security measures by Child Protective Services.